Friday 15 April 2011

i love them

I love my husband, my family...
rindu rasa nya dengan mereka...
lama rasanya tak jumpa mereka....
hmmmm....
ku nak balik...
nak jumpa mraka...
nak bgurau dengan mereka...
MISS THEM....

ni na... mesti semua kenal kan...
ni husband ku...
jgn jeles
he is mine...
totally mine

ni my family... 
yg kecik tu,
ank kakak tu...
1st... kakak- supporting sangat...she always care about me
2nd-my brother... memang cam anjing dengan kucing...

this is my mom..
miss her very much... she alwys supprt me..
she also give me strength,,,
i love u mum...


this is my father...
but....
he already change...
wish everything returning as before...

i love both of them...
i love my mom n my dad...
god help me....
plissss

this is my mother in-law..
i love u mom...
u always care about me...

see... my mother in law suapkan....
manjakan... hehe...


i also love my father in-law...
he alwasys support me in every way...
see... still romantic... hehe


my grandmother n grandfather,,,
they is supporting in the world...
love both of them very much....


No comments: